Data plays a vital role in every organization as well as it is key to the success of a business. It is imperative to organize and to maintain data in a structured form.
But nowadays, to maintain huge data in a structured and secure manner is a big challenge for the organizations and there is a risk that data can be hacked by the hackers. In the contemporary era, the volume of the data has increased and has been classified into three sets which include structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. The huge data can’t be managed by the human with relevancy. Several enterprises are partnering with big data companies to handle voluminous data and gain actionable insights.
Data volume is increasing day by day as per the reports:
- According to IBM, 2.5 exabytes — that’s 2.5 billion gigabytes (GB) — of data were generated every day in 2012.
- An article by Forbes states that Data is growing faster than ever before and by the year 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every human being on the planet.
To manage data and to take companies to the next level, organizations have to integrate advanced technology in the form of big data analytical solutions.
What is Big Data?
Big Data helps to collect data from various sources and keeps it into a structured and organized manner. Along with this, it helps people to make better decisions and improve their working strategies.
Big Data Definition, given by Gartner is,
“Big data is high-volume, high-velocity and/or high-variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of information processing that enable enhanced insight, decision making, and process automation.”
Hence, Big Data analyses, extracts, and stores data in a systematic and organized way. Without Big data software dealing with the data is complex as nowadays the data set is too huge and large.
Let’s know, it’s core benefits of integrating big data solutions
Advantages of Big Data Solutions
- Easy Integration: Big data solution is easy to integrate and can turn as a powerful dashboard. It can be easily connected with the various software.
- Real-Time Alerts: User can preview the real-time alterations also, and monitor real-time activity and behavior. It helps to improvise the system more.
- Integrate with Various Data Centre: With a single server, it can be integrated into the various data centers across the world. Big data solution integration enables us to work multiple employees on one platform from various countries.
- Secure: Big Data keeps your data fully secure as it is integrated with name and designation feature. It keeps authorized data with modification records.
Big data has turned as secure data manageable opportunity for the organizations. With its advanced features, organizations can use it in the best way and able to achieve the next step of success. It helps to improve customer experience and can be integrated into various industries such as travel, healthcare, E-commerce and retail, and manufacturing with the motive to improve efficiency.